Sundown Audio

I think fiji is somewhere in the Ghetto! Lol. Gardena area. Hit him up, I'm sure he will give you a demo. His trailblazer sounds nice. Check out SoCalSPL.com there a couple people out here in the L.A area.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

honestly IMO, you'll want more power, they get loud but my Zs ive had for a year now and on my 3500 @ .5 they are still super stiff and want more

sell you my Zs if you want lol

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that you were going for the VZX series when you said the Z-series but I guess I was wrong lol

It sounds like you already know what you're doing, I'm already looking forward to videos with these beasts

honestly IMO, you'll want more power, they get loud but my Zs ive had for a year now and on my 3500 @ .5 they are still super stiff and want more

sell you my Zs if you want lol

Jeez you had one on 3500 watts?!?!

Edited by HunterJohnson

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I think fiji is somewhere in the Ghetto! Lol. Gardena area. Hit him up, I'm sure he will give you a demo. His trailblazer sounds nice. Check out SoCalSPL.com there a couple people out here in the L.A area.

I heard about zain thru my buddy at al n eds/DRC

Looks like a nope system but it looks like 4 10"s

Scion tC SQ Build

I also have a z v.3 and love how low it gets plus i also like the fact that my 10" requires such a small box but still pushes out an insane amount of power haha. And yes they will ask for more and more power until they have there fill. Soon i will be trying to upgrade as well to 2 12"s v.3.

And yes NS's are mostly for spl purposes. V.3 are very nice and always sought after, thus why when i called Sundown last week to try and order another they said they were waiting on a shipment of motors for the v.3 kuz they were fully out of stock.(hint, this should tell you something lol)

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

I also have a z v.3 and love how low it gets plus i also like the fact that my 10" requires such a small box but still pushes out an insane amount of power haha. And yes they will ask for more and more power until they have there fill. Soon i will be trying to upgrade as well to 2 12"s v.3.

And yes NS's are mostly for spl purposes. V.3 are very nice and always sought after, thus why when i called Sundown last week to try and order another they said they were waiting on a shipment of motors for the v.3 kuz they were fully out of stock.(hint, this should tell you something lol)

What do you use to push ur Z's

Scion tC SQ Build

What do you use to push ur Z's

By the signature it looks like a BRZ1700. I would put no less than an AQ2200D on a Zv3 myself ;)

I'm gonna hate