Sonic Electronix

pics of the car? was looking at one myself lol

One second! I'll post some right now.

awesome, im looking at the 2012 reference series 7.0, only 2200 made, ive never been into yellow cars but this ones sweet as hell looking IMO, comes with the full TRD package

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

I have a 3000GT, so the cargo area is tiny. I'm doing 2 or 3 SA8 v.2s. I could do 4, but want some trunk space. A pair of 10s should be do able too. It'd take up all the space in my trunk.. But it would fit.

Uhh.. Cool story bro?

We both have small cars, so I'm telling him whatd fit in mine. That may help him with his decision.. Shut the fuck up..

Could have said that in the post. If I just posted "I pee in a bag" I would come off as crazy, and someone would probably ask why I mentioned it. If I posted "I had cancer and my bladder was removed, I pee in a bag" it would make a little more sense, now wouldn't it? It's called context, try to improve your posts.

I'm gonna hate

IMO the Scion TC is one of the best car values right now.

Awesome choice man. What is the total amount you want to spend on your system?

For sure I'd put some second skin in you doors and hatch.

Man, It is a GREAT car. Drives well, and I have no complaints, honestly. To anyone who is interested, you can't go wrong with one. With a new audio system, I'll be in love. and I think I'll draw the line at $700. And about the skin, what brand should I get? What kind? Where and how do I install? And finally, how much of it? Sorry for all those questions... just new...

awesome, im looking at the 2012 reference series 7.0, only 2200 made, ive never been into yellow cars but this ones sweet as hell looking IMO, comes with the full TRD package

That is definitely a nice car! I didn't know about it till after I bought my Scion Tc... But it's all good. Definitely go for it!

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

4444.jpg

333.jpg

edit: No idea why the pictures are sideways...

Could have said that in the post. If I just posted "I pee in a bag" I would come off as crazy, and someone would probably ask why I mentioned it. If I posted "I had cancer and my bladder was removed, I pee in a bag" it would make a little more sense, now wouldn't it? It's called context, try to improve your posts.

I didn't elaborate because I presumed that the purpose of my post was implied. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it except for you.

You seem to know about context.. Lets go back and reminisce intermediate and middle school. Do you remember hearing about context clues? Ohh yeah...

Don't tell me how to write my posts. If you have an issue with them, then report my posts and let the mods and admins take care of it.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I think I'll draw the line at $700.

And about the skin, what brand should I get? What kind? Where and how do I install? And finally, how much of it? Sorry for all those questions... just new...

That's a bit of a tight budget. What do you want to install? Just a sub and amp?

You can get the skin at secondskinaudio.com

They have different types. Born Again was probably referring to either Damplifier or Dampliier Pro. Those deadeners are designed to reduce rattles caused by your stereo.

Also, nice color car :)

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I think I'll draw the line at $700.

And about the skin, what brand should I get? What kind? Where and how do I install? And finally, how much of it? Sorry for all those questions... just new...

That's a bit of a tight budget. What do you want to install? Just a sub and amp?

You can get the skin at secondskinaudio.com

They have different types. Born Again was probably referring to either Damplifier or Dampliier Pro. Those deadeners are designed to reduce rattles caused by your stereo.

Also, nice color car :)

I agree. $700 is a tight budget if you wanna re-do the whole system. I spent $1500 on my first system and honestly? Wasn't that good, but of course that included a $750 head unit so it'd be about the same as what you want. I can recommend going pioneer. Decent quality and people always knew it was me (or thought it was) when they didn't know systems and just heard bass. Forget what type of amp I had but had 2 10's with a custom box so it was decent for that type of budget.

I've since upgraded and I spent...crap... about $1400ish on just the amp and subs in my car now. A Rockford Fosgate T1500 amp with 2 10" t0's or t1's from RF. I've been trying to look it up online and both look identical. Forget what I have haha. But you say you love bass? If you can find a place that can do a good job with a box, honestly, that's what I recommend. As I say, cost double your budget, but bass? Without doing all the expert stuff and spending tons on your system, not sure I've seen better. Amp isn't all the way up, subs hit hard and cracked my third tail light so had to fix that. You would lose your trunk though with that build, or pretty much any build.

I'd just definitely recommend sound deadener before you do ANY system. No need to over-do it but if it's a brand new car that you'll have for awhile, I'd sound deaden the whole car. Put the windows up and if it's a good brand, really shouldn't hear anything except music. Plus when you do a system, eliminates a lot of vibration and flexxing and more.

There's my 2 cents, a couple topics thrown in but hey. It's my 2 cents.

Sheena = pedobear

IMO the Scion TC is one of the best car values right now.

Man, It is a GREAT car. Drives well, and I have no complaints, honestly. To anyone who is interested, you can't go wrong with one. With a new audio system, I'll be in love. and I think I'll draw the line at $700. And about the skin, what brand should I get? What kind? Where and how do I install? And finally, how much of it? Sorry for all those questions... just new...

That is definitely a nice car! I didn't know about it till after I bought my Scion Tc... But it's all good. Definitely go for it!

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

4444.jpg

333.jpg

edit: No idea why the pictures are sideways...

looks real nice, nice color too, i like the grey metallic color they offer

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

I didn't elaborate because I presumed that the purpose of my post was implied. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it except for you.

You seem to know about context.. Lets go back and reminisce intermediate and middle school. Do you remember hearing about context clues? Ohh yeah...

Don't tell me how to write my posts. If you have an issue with them, then report my posts and let the mods and admins take care of it.

A contextual indicator was not present in your post either. Not only do your posts suck, you're wrong too.

I'm gonna hate

A contextual indicator was not present in your post either. Not only do your posts suck, you're wrong too.

Lol okay. My posts apparently suck, but so does your reading comprehension. Reread the last sentence of my previous post.

I'm done :shrug:

LMFAO so true

Archived