C1500 build. DC 9.0K, dual singer 350a, air suspension and Fi audio

This thing is gonna kickass. I was thinking about the corvette servo until I was talked into doing the Manual swap. Looks like you got the deeper pan also. Are you doing a bigger dedicated tranny cooler?

going to run a, for a lack of better terms, fullsize tahoe/suburban cooler?

Not sure if it's a 1/2 ton vs 3/4 ton thing, but I noticed that most 88-98 tahoe's and suburbans have tranny coolers that spanned the whole width of the radiator, unlike my truck that only spanned half of it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 3 weeks later...

going to run a, for a lack of better terms, fullsize tahoe/suburban cooler?

Not sure if it's a 1/2 ton vs 3/4 ton thing, but I noticed that most 88-98 tahoe's and suburbans have tranny coolers that spanned the whole width of the radiator, unlike my truck that only spanned half of it.

i'm going to try and get the biggest i can get. i wont be using the lockup so it needs more to keep cool

Wish i would have seen this earlier....

Do not do the 6link ( skimmed threw so not sure if your ordered it) its a POS if you have alot of weight in the bed, it wont lift.

I have the KP 6link.. 8" bags Amd it takes 160psi to even lift the trucks... And 70% of the weight is also infront kf the axel.

Im removing the cantileers and doing a bridge shortly... Woont bt a big notch since i do want to do a blow threw at somepoint, but i still want to beable to sit as low or lower then i am now so..

Also With 4 8" bags i run a 12g tank and fill to 200psi, i can get 2 full lifts out of it. With 4 viar 480s filling it, it took for fucking ever ended up doing an EDC and also running the viars still, from 160 to 200 now at idle i think it takes just iver a minute

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Wish i would have seen this earlier....

Do not do the 6link ( skimmed threw so not sure if your ordered it) its a POS if you have alot of weight in the bed, it wont lift.

I have the KP 6link.. 8" bags Amd it takes 160psi to even lift the trucks... And 70% of the weight is also infront kf the axel.

Im removing the cantileers and doing a bridge shortly... Woont bt a big notch since i do want to do a blow threw at somepoint, but i still want to beable to sit as low or lower then i am now so..

Also With 4 8" bags i run a 12g tank and fill to 200psi, i can get 2 full lifts out of it. With 4 viar 480s filling it, it took for fucking ever ended up doing an EDC and also running the viars still, from 160 to 200 now at idle i think it takes just iver a minute

i already bought it. maybe i can fab up a bracket in the front links to help with the weight?

Archived