db Drag Rules Question

if you returned it to stock then i cant see anyone caring most trunk guys go to great lengths to fit a bigger box

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

If I had to call it. As long as it is OEM or OEM equivalant I would let it enter a less than super street class. However, if there is any reinforcments with metal or welds in any way it would have to be bumped to a Super Street class.

If I had to call it. As long as it is OEM or OEM equivalant I would let it enter a less than super street class. However, if there is any reinforcments with metal or welds in any way it would have to be bumped to a Super Street class.

I plan on staying in SS this year. I was just curious in case I run it next year. There are reinforcements welded in, so I guess that answers the question. Thanks judges.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i guess, but don't extreme cars go around rules by jacking up and hide batterys underneath? aswell as cutting apart roofs, fill with foam/support and welding back together?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU