components or pro audio?????

ok i got 2 sets of alpine type s components i know they are not the best but they are pretty good. they were going to go in my truck but i have been looking around and im thinking i should get some selenium or dayton audio pro audios to go in the doors. or should i keep the alpines and add to them with seleniums in the doors? i have a selenium super tweeter in my kick panels, and a 6 1/2 in my door both fiberglassed in but i want to add more mids and highs i got a set of 6.5s in my center console too if you check my build you'll see what i got going on. Just wanting a little more info on some pro audio equipment and what its good for and the cons about it

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Your doors had a factory 6.5" location like mine ... Why did you fiberglass them out so far ?? I understand I tunneled mine out, just wondering your reasoning ...

When you say changing ... are you moving up to 8"s ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If you're more concerned about having more output, go pro audio. If you're more concerned about having better sound quality, go with some nice components.

Dayton makes some nice components too, when used in multiples you can get some nice output from them too.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

What amp(s) will you be running ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i fiberglassed them out because i was gonna add some more speakers in there and a tv in the door, but then i changed my mind, im thinking about doing an 8 inch selenium, then 2 6's or a 6 1/2 and a 6 inch, i want it to be loud as hell but sound pretty good while doing it. i dont want it to be an sq build but i just want it to sound good while doing it. if i do the 3 speakers in each door, i am thinking about running an onyx 1000.4 on them.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

im thinking of running seleniums in the doors and maybe in the a pillars dayton 4's or something like that. I got selenium supertweeters now but i am wanting more mids and midbass

ya i have heard about eminence speakers but i dont know of anybody that has them if anybody has them then let me know about the quality of them

If your wanting midbass then you can rule out pro audio, you will want to get a nice midgrade set of comps at least to get you volume and midbass and then make sure you treat the doors with deadener and some acoustic damper behind the speaker for best results.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2