Sonic Electronix

he didn't say he was getting 1 sub or 2...im just saying how 2 subs will be wired..if he is getting 1 sub then you are correct, yes.

true, i thought he said he was running just one in the OP, but yes, you were spot on for running 2 subs...sorry for the miscommunication

if you are curious on how to wire different subs with a d2 or d4 voice soils go check out

www.the12volt.com it will tell you everything you need to know

This site is GREAT, ive used it for a number of things, the slot port calc is something i find myself using quite a bit. If i know what i need already, and im working in sketchup, its nice to be able to just calculate what i actually got, go to the calc, put everything in and get what you need. Thats what i use it for most....or if im lazy and dont wana figure out what something besides 1, 2 or 4 subs can be wired to, lol.

I would be getting two if i got them

for the price, cant go wrong if they will handle the power you want.

How do i wire them in order to get all 4 subs down to 2 ohms? 4- Dual 4 ohm subs go down to 2 ohm? Im a noob so just bare with me.

why 2 ohms not 1, are all of these going to the same amp, or are you using multiple amps?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im gonna order 4-18's from them. My amp is 2 ohm stable so do i need all 4 D2 or D4?

4 18" D4s, wire each one series to 8 ohms, then wire them all in parallel to the amp for a 2 ohm final load.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Gotcha, then yeah, wire each sub up in series, then parallel them to the amps for a final load of 2 ohms (D4 subs).

Archived