It would matter with the California athletic commission. In the first fight since that fight took place in Oakland.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Well, the way I see it, Sonnen lost, Silva won! If he held the shorts, ok, but it wasnt called, they wiped him down, and they fought! If Sonnen was still on his feet when the knee hit him its legal, even if he is crouched, hes still on his feet, which I think he was! As for early stoppage, Sonnen endured at least a dozen unanswered hits, and was getting pumbled pretty good when the ref stopped the fight.

In my opinion, all Sonnen can do is ground n pound, which he owned the first round, but Silva had more poise and more control right off the bat in the second.

Silva wasnt even stunned in the first round, he was calm, collected, not even winded, and bounced right up at the buzzer. If you listen to his corner, they said "Ok, you let him have that round for his fans, now lets really get this started" I think he may have played with him in the first round, just to build up some emotion.

Silva is probably the smartest fighter in MMA, which to his advantage makes him seemingly untouchable! All Sonnen has is ground, which against someone like Silva after watching and learning is easily defended!

Im not nuthugging anyone, but as a boxer, and someone who traines in BJJ and Mui Tai, I just feel Silva is a much better fighter in all aspects!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Silva is good, I won't say over rated. I will say he got lucky Sonnen made a big mistake and Silva used it to his advantage. I am a fan of neither guy. Holding shorts should have been called by the ref, but Silva should have never held the shorts from one side of the cage to the other. And yes the ref wiped of what he could when Silva was greasing. I have fought in the cage, and trained many pro fighters and they will all tell you the same thing. You can't wipe off all of the Vaseline. The Nevada athletic commission cleared Sonnen for the fight so "TRT" was not a factor. And if anyone thinks that thigh to the jaw was not a factor should go do some MMA training.

that %100. When you train that hard, your muscles are only so soft....

I think Sonnen could have recovered, you could tell he was still concentrating. Silva looked concerned ending the first round. He flat out got his ass whopped. You can't wipe vaseline off without soap and water. You'll still be greasy. Bull shit fight.

most over rated is laughable. and saying silva got lucky is retarted. you want a 3rd fight? why?silva already beat him twice. if silva wins 10 times youll still be calling bullshit. silva is the best plain and simple. and i dont like silva but i respect him. rich franklin FTW

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

most over rated is laughable. and saying silva got lucky is retarted. you want a 3rd fight? why?silva already beat him twice. if silva wins 10 times youll still be calling bullshit. silva is the best plain and simple. and i dont like silva but i respect him. rich franklin FTW

This looks like a Sonnen win by DQ so that's whya 3rd fight is needed.

http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-8n7yn5.gif

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

that was real borderline. i fully believe that if they are out there and making what they do it shouldnt have a rule on where they get struck. its like the nfl guys complaining about concussions. no one is forcing you to do what you do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that was real borderline. i fully believe that if they are out there and making what they do it shouldnt have a rule on where they get struck. its like the nfl guys complaining about concussions. no one is forcing you to do what you do.

I actually agree that those knees, soccer kick, stomps etc should be legal like in the Pride days.

But since there's rules against it and those rules should be upheld.

At the end of that gif the ref looks like he wanted to jump in, he should have. If not to stop the fight, at least to watch the replay because IIRC as of 3 or so years ago the NSAC allows reefs to temporarily stop the fight to watch replays when a situation like that occurs.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k