memphisBred Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
gally Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 :twirl:nice guts.....but will it bend? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
8ight Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 A bit overpriced but there's no doubt... ...She's an amp, baby I'm gonna hate
knowledge Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 looks ok in there REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
8ight Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 looks ok in there OK? Maybe aesthetically, however such an amp would require a significant sum of time and material to construct. I'm gonna hate
speedracer0402 Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Do you still have the LRX 2.9, if so Im interested
Ray Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Its a beast. Great 2ch with tons of balls Very clean A/B 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Basshead89 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Its a beast. Great 2ch with tons of balls Very clean A/B LOVE a good clean class A/B amp like this with tons of overhead on good set of mids and highs!
Jessica Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 are those fets in the upper left a bit toasty? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
speedracer0402 Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 You still have the amp for sale
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.