Sonic Electronix

I don't trust his building skills, or his product recommendations. I'm sure he is a stand up guy, but that doesn't mean I'd let him wire my truck or design a box for it....

*Edit- Knu wire is some seriously legit stuff, you won't be disappointed. Its really flexible and it's got tons of strands.

Ohhh ok. I think I'm gonna go with that but do you think 20 feet will be enough?

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

If you are in a budget i would do welding wire. OFC 100% and cheaper https://weldingsupply.securesites.net/cgi-bin/einstein.pl?Next::1:UNDEF:OR:terms::PA#A2

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

How much wire you need is dependent on your car. How much did it take for your current run? If you're adding wire for the Big3, maybe 10 feet?

Unsure. I pulled it out of a car that got traded in at work. This was two years back before I didn't know much about car audio. I have a 06 F150 crew cab. The amp will be located in the back seat.

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

How much wire you need is dependent on your car. How much did it take for your current run? If you're adding wire for the Big3, maybe 10 feet?

Unsure. I pulled it out of a car that got traded in at work. This was two years back before I didn't know much about car audio. I have a 06 F150 crew cab. The amp will be located in the back seat.

I don't think 20' us enough for the power, ground, AND Big3. Power and ground, it's probably enough though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I don't think 20' us enough for the power, ground, AND Big3. Power and ground, it's probably enough though.

Ok thanx. I have a 250 amp fuse currently. Should that be ok for the 0 awg. Or do I need a 300 amp?

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG