What the Pho'k would you do??

Don't go back. If you were fed up the 1st time, it doesn't get any easier the next time. Been there done that. Do what you LIKE to do, regardless of the pay. When you are ready to go make more money, then you will. Dealing with bullshit just to have a couple extra bucks in your pocket isn't worth the trouble in most cases.

My job now is no where close to what I was making on the other side of the industry I am in. However, my lack of daily stress level far out weighs what I could spend making more somewhere else. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Get the better paid job.

If you don't like it after some time, you will have experience of management (and more money) for a new job.

More money comes with more responsability and more stress. Always !

It's better to start at the highest you can, because it will be a base for a future job. You would be an ex manager, not an ex employee.

Remember to get a good health insurance with the new job, and save more money. Maybe you won't have more money monthly to use, but you will have savings and you will be happy to be able to have better loans in the future.

Good luck, and don't drink too much thinking about the choice to make.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

In my opinion I would take the 25/hr job man...There are people walkin around down the street askin for change and people moppin floors in gas stations for under 8 bucks an hour that would bust a freekin nut to have an oppurtunity to make 25 bucks an hour.....Sure the people here are right saying that theres more stress involved and that your going to have to work harder...I'm sure there is and you will....But the reality is that YOU chose to have 2 kids and now you have to support them and do whats best for them and ur family by any means necessary to make the most money you can....Sometimes you just gotta figure out what you gotta do regardless of what the downsides for you might be and just push through that shit......Then on ur days off just look at ur bank account and it'll all be worth it :D

$25 an hour or $14 an hour....thats an extra $9 an hour, 9x40=360...that's an extra $360,

You know your math is wrong... Right? 25-14 does not =9.

you're right. that was at 3am...and i wasnt even thinking, its an extra $11 an hour. which, thats all the more reason to take that shit!!!

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt