HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 for sure that's what imma do. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 Look up there numbers online or Craigslist to see if they scam or something I just looked up my guys number and he's selling stuff from iPod touch to adult diapers and pills? Sounds like he in need of money hence trying to make me pay him for a sub he broke what kinda pills..... Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Look up there numbers online or Craigslist to see if they scam or something I just looked up my guys number and he's selling stuff from iPod touch to adult diapers and pills? Sounds like he in need of money hence trying to make me pay him for a sub he broke what kinda pills..... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hab/3129212677.html
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 I'm pretty sure selling prescription drugs is 100% illegal. Could be wrong but last time I checked I couldnt sell my oxycotton from my surgery I didnt use to kids over craigslist. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Oh man thanks for asking because I just looked at the ad and his address is on the bottle so I can save this for my police report because they asked for name and address.
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 HAHA that guys retarded. He puts his address, his number, and name on CL to sell illegal drugs. One clever cookie Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Maebros Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 you sold it used. as is. if you had videos of it working then you shouldnt be responsible for it once you handed it to her. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
purplesyrup Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 people are so cheap anymore that they will do anything to try and get something for free, or pay less even after the fact. It worked before the sale, the transaction was made, done deal. Fuck that bitch I sold a mustang for cheap a couple years ago, and the dude called me every day saying this is wrong, that is wrong, wanting some money back. It was a POS, he paid nothing for it, it got my GF from point A to B for a year and thats all thats all it was good for. We sold to to buy something else that had A/C in it. I cant imagine that anything else could have possibly been wrong with it because everything had a problem, except the engine and tranny, it started, drove and got you back home, thats all it was. I have still seen it rolling arounId so its still getting along fine. But still I finally just had to quit answering his call because it was rediculus, he paid 1700 for car that blue booked at 4000 and I clearly explained, everything is fucked up, it has a salvaged title, but it gets you to work and back with no problems.
purplesyrup Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Look up there numbers online or Craigslist to see if they scam or something I just looked up my guys number and he's selling stuff from iPod touch to adult diapers and pills? Sounds like he in need of money hence trying to make me pay him for a sub he broke what kinda pills..... http://orangecounty....3129212677.html thats so illegal its not even funny, selling prescription pills will land you in prison for a long time, report him to the police, you will never hear from him again lol
Baydestrian Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 What year L7 is that?! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.