My Pressure Numbers

Hel all Finally I have worked, worked and reworked my system for years now I have bought new stuff and use old stuff. Replaced stuff with other stuff and went back to the old configuration. I have done things that were good, I have done things that were bad. I am not bragging but I am very proud of what I have acheived on my own with no pro help. I have spent thousands of dollars on components and testing equipment. i have read alot on rules and regulations of sound offs. The fact is that I am not sure if I will ever go to a competiton at all in my life but I have the bug and I am in the pursuit of perfection. ( I know that the description of perfection is different to everyone ) I have been on this kick for years now and Thank god I have my wife and my kids on my side when it comes to the System.

I would like to hear from you guys to know if my numbers are good enough.

db1.jpg

This iS My Highest burp but its not constant How do I make it up there again ? Any Ideas ?

db3.jpg

I am running a consistant 144.7 on my term lab I have pictures to show I would love to hear your comments on what you think.

If there is one too high or low every now and then I would throw it out unless the score can be reproduced continually. If you don't remember what you did that's another story. Equipment/vehicle? Where was the meter?

I'm gonna hate

you have 4 12's, in a sealed box, on 1500w. you're not gonna get a 150 with that configuration. a 144 with that equipment is quite satisfactory.

termlab numbers can vary due to battery voltage, mic placement, heat in the equipment, humidity, air temperature, where your seats are, if the sun visors are down, if the window/door is open/closed.

there are TONS of variables.

Ok I understand what your saying with the just to let you know I have made it to the 150's withthe equipment I have at the moment. I totally understand about the variables thatyou described. Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

I dont see how youve made it into the 50s. Its definitely not a legal score or a head rest score etc. Its just not feasible to believe that you did that with a sealed box 4 low level 12s and 1500 watts. at least in my eyes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Try going ported. You should have more than enough room in there to do it with 4 12's. Also, When did you do the sound deadening? If you did it as you went along that could play into it. I have had some vehicles that lost #'s on the mic after adding more deadening but were louder to the ear without all the vibrating panels, etc.

I have the room for sure that not the problem at all. . . Now I have tons of questions going from sealed to ported! What type of changes to I have to make besides the Sealed to ported ? More power ? Different Equipment ? How to I tune it ? I know nothing about PORTS and Port Tunning ! Will I have to re do the whole system ? Not that I am opposed to that at all just wondersing . Now the wife on the other hand will have a BABY COW when and if I rip everything out and start again on the setup.

I can almost say I may be flirting with divorce . What I say to that is " I SURE AM GOING TO MISS HER " LOL

I dont see how youve made it into the 50s. Its definitely not a legal score or a head rest score etc. Its just not feasible to believe that you did that with a sealed box 4 low level 12s and 1500 watts. at least in my eyes.

Its ok I understand everyone has the right to an oppinion for sure. Just so you know I never said I did Legal sound offs or anything like that but I can tell you I go by the book and I have downloaded the rules for all types of sound offs and use that as my bible.

Like I said your entittled to your oppinion. Thanks for the post I appreciate the honest feed back .

Hel all Finally I have worked, worked and reworked my system for years now I have bought new stuff and use old stuff. Replaced stuff with other stuff and went back to the old configuration. I have done things that were good, I have done things that were bad. I am not bragging but I am very proud of what I have acheived on my own with no pro help. I have spent thousands of dollars on components and testing equipment. i have read alot on rules and regulations of sound offs. The fact is that I am not sure if I will ever go to a competiton at all in my life but I have the bug and I am in the pursuit of perfection. ( I know that the description of perfection is different to everyone ) I have been on this kick for years now and Thank god I have my wife and my kids on my side when it comes to the System.

I would like to hear from you guys to know if my numbers are good enough.

db1.jpg

This iS My Highest burp but its not constant How do I make it up there again ? Any Ideas ?

db3.jpg

I am running a consistant 144.7 on my term lab I have pictures to show I would love to hear your comments on what you think.

If there is one too high or low every now and then I would throw it out unless the score can be reproduced continually. If you don't remember what you did that's another story. Equipment/vehicle? Where was the meter?

i think I will just think of it as a fluke and toss the number out guess back to the drawing board .

Thanks for the info and the reply.

shit i could sell my set up and buy like 3 complete setups of what he using and do a 50 in 3 different cars... no way he did a 151 dash, dont care if windows were open with a fan blowing on the mic.