Sonic Electronix

omg where do these people come from? completely wrong.

School......

Tim, I love your quote about batteries charging themselves.

Way to pull one out of your ass.

how is that out of my ass?

its fact buddy.

hook up two batteries with different voltages and its fucking common sense.

a battery(for example) at 6V and a battery at 10V, the 10V battery would obviously lose voltage but in turn that voltage would raise the 6V battery.

maybe that concept was over your head, but please don't criticize if you aren't sure.

I wouldn't talk shit to a mod, especially the mod you're talking shit to. Don't even try to go back now and say you're not, because your tone says otherwise. N8 wouldn't have posted if he didn't have a little insight to share.

poorfish88 isn't a mod?

Tim + bassface = Dr. Subwoofer

Yeah because its rocket science huh?

It might as well be, because even simple subjects of scientific matter seem to be beyond either of your grasps'. You're generalization and lack of understanding leads to horrible advice and information time and time again.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Tim + bassface = Dr. Subwoofer

Yeah because its rocket science huh?

It might as well be, because even simple subjects of scientific matter seem to be beyond either of your grasps'. You're generalization and lack of understanding leads to horrible advice and information time and time again.

You are hallucinating.

School......

its fact buddy.

a battery(for example) at 6V and a battery at 10V, the 10V battery would obviously lose voltage but in turn that voltage would raise the 6V battery.

maybe that concept was over your head, but please don't criticize if you aren't sure.

I wouldn't talk shit to a mod, especially the mod you're talking shit to. Don't even try to go back now and say you're not, because your tone says otherwise. N8 wouldn't have posted if he didn't have a little insight to share.

poorfish88 isn't a mod?

I'll own that, that was my bad. I thought you were responding to N8s message. That's all I was concerned with. I'd hate to see you talk shit and get the hammer.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

School......

its fact buddy.

This seems hard for you.... But after the 2 batts volts stabilize the alt would still have to charge 2 batts instead of one, that's more stress for sure.

Why run 2 and 3 alt setups, if more batts don't put more stress on the alt? We would all have a ton of batteries and a stock alt, right?

Most stock alts can handle an extra batt, but it's still more stress for the alt.