downloading from youtube?

well im just saying that if your willing to download music with questionable quality dont complain about it. free stuff comes at a price. the music might be free but is it worth the quality? i wouldnt say so.

i work for and pay for everything i have and ive been doing so since i was 16. i struggle from day to day to make it but i wont except handouts. not even free music if the quality is questionable. if its putting a freinds cd on my computer sure no proplem but downloading it from questionable sites or questionalbe quality i'll pass.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I get my music for free in CDQ, shrug. My free stuff doesn't come at a price hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

here is an idea, if worried about quality why not go to the store and buy cd's? or itunes? most songs on itunes go for around $.89-$1.xx? never seen a song on itunes for over 1.50. its not like a $1 will make you or break you. you can find that in change digging through your car or laundry. hell maybe even enough change to buy 3 or 4 songs.

I use it for some music videos, never mp3. iTunes has a small selection of videos.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

i would pay for it if i could...................but i was downloading Drobitussins chopped and screwed versions.............and the youtube free converter is blocking youtube to being converted to mp3's at the moment....................and DJcrush where in NC.............im in goldsboro

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74