Sonic Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 top 3 reasons for being banned: 1. being a dumb ass 2. being a dumb ass 3. being a dumb ass in no particular order
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 rule v3.6-a section 2 12) thou has to given no reason to banneth the dumbasses for reason given are un-necessary in thee world. If tho keep smart and no piss off mods nor post dumbeth chit then thou will not feel the rath of tho hammer or the sword for that matter. For tho sword come quick without notice and is very deadly Thanks for asking and have a wonderful day When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
HunterJohnson Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 People who don't contribute positively to this site. Ban those mofos Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
tacomaguy1 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 I think they've got me for being racist and talking shit to a mod...also I think for making some perverted comments toward a pic of someons gf Team Flex Issues
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 rule v3.6-a section 2 12) thou has to given no reason to banneth the dumbasses for reason given are un-necessary in thee world. If tho keep smart and no piss off mods nor post dumbeth chit then thou will not feel the rath of tho hammer or the sword for that matter. For tho sword come quick without notice and is very deadly Thanks for asking and have a wonderful day hahaha!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
tacomaguy1 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 I'm not gonna say by who, but I also got banned by on this site for something that I did on caco Team Flex Issues
Guest Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 I think they've got me for being racist and talking shit to a mod...also I think for making some perverted comments toward a pic of someons gf x2 on the racist thing. and for playing rent a mod LOL
Redcorn245 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 yea just being unhelpful assholes pretty much. a one mr steve meade banned this kid because i made a post with pictures of my build and the kid was talking shit about my capcell saying it was a power cap and just being a dickhole
Redcorn245 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 I think they've got me for being racist and talking shit to a mod...also I think for making some perverted comments toward a pic of someons gf lol all things you should be banned for lol did you learn your lesson?lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.