95 Civic Ex Coupe Build Log

the moment you all have been waiting for. the catback is on and i have pics and a vid.

Posted Image

out with the old exhaust which i realized is brand new... lol oh well itll find a home on craigslist or something

Posted Image

HA!!! funny...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

new exhaust in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i couldnt get the o2 sensor out of the old header cause of the damn bolt so the bolt will get torched tomorrow hopefully not killing the sensor. i dont know how much o2 sensors are but i dont think theyre "cheap"

anyway the video is uploading its not a great vid ill get a nicer vid up later once everything is nice and tight and the o2 sensor is in. i was just in a hurry to hear how it sounds.

Posted Image

forgot i put the car in gear so it jumps a little in the beginning. but imo it sounds great ill take a video later next week driving and underload. i think it sounds good and its perfect volume. not obnoxiously loud but not quiet at all. it sounds just right. I GOT REALLY DAMN LUCKY.

Looks good, try soaking the O2 sensor with penetrating oil over night

lol try half a bottle of pb blaster and 2 days. it will not budge at all. its mainly cause i dont have the right socket cause the one i have it too "fat" and wont fit. so i tried using an adjustable wrench and the closest wrench to that size and neither of them worked.

Archived