Second Skin Audio

possible build with given dimensions please!

2 12" on 2k should see mid 40's easy, maybe, I mean maybe even high 40's

So when you say spl, how loud are you after?

Do you plane to compete? And in what class if so?

And what do you lission to music wise?

Edited by john253a

id use it for daily use. i wouldnt mind geting mid to high 40s. but i mean im not going to go crazy to compete, my friends just always tell me i should. i listen mainly to rap and dubstep. my max dimenisons like i said wide are 34, deep is 22 and height can be whatever necessary like you said all depends on how much of the rear windshield id want to see out of and it doesnt particularly matter that much. so my height can be 22 or can be up to 30 but idk when it would start to hit the rear window.

dont gotta tune to 55hz... im doing a 146.6 with 2 rockford t2d412" on a t1500.1bdcp tuned at 43 hz. of course that is with an audio contol meter (ac 190) but they dont measure to far off of the termlab.

if you build a strong box with the right design you could get into the high 40s. i have heard a lot about sub up port back port on driver side being great in hatch's. double baffle and strong braces, 45 in the port corner if you do a slot port or if you do round ports you could have 2 different ports. have one tuned around 35hz or lower if you want for daily then swap it out with a port tuned higher for competing. keep you voltage running strong and you could do mid-high 40s with 2 12s or a single 15 all day.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.