Sonic Electronix

On a 2650$ budget. What's the loudest bang for the buck. (Read for more details)

Buy used.

why would you buy used, if you have $2600? also, it'd help to know what type of vehicle it's going in?

Considering we have no idea how space he has or how much power he wants to run or what car this is even going into. Electrical upgrades alone can eat into a budget quickly not to mention wiring and what not. His comment may have been vague but unless the OP is planning on running 4 18's on low power the amp is going to cost a bit too.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It's getting kind of annoying all these opened ended questions. There's like three that just say. 4-15's what amp do I need. Or one 18 shud I fiberglass it?

Wtf state facts so we can actually help lol

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I would look at the OA-18 or 15 subs. Pretty legit for the price, amp wise the Cresendos or a used sundown. Of coarse there are others but I would perfer these. Battery wise, you can find C&Ds somewhat cheap. I havent really dealt with any alt companys so I cant help you there.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Lol very true. More specifics but I believe if you can fit that you'd hopefully be in 150 with the right box

If you cant hit 150 with 2600 you're doing something wrong

That's one of the most ignorant responses I've ever read, not everyone can fit x amount of subs in a car to run big cone area, I'd like to see you hit a 150 with 2 12s and a 2600 dollar budget and still be able to play music while holding decent voltage.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Lol very true. More specifics but I believe if you can fit that you'd hopefully be in 150 with the right box

That's one of the most ignorant responses I've ever read, not everyone can fit x amount of subs in a car to run big cone area, I'd like to see you hit a 150 with 2 12s and a 2600 dollar budget and still be able to play music while holding decent voltage.

I would if i had a crx lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I'm trying to, my budgets now 4k lol! I'm trying to do it under 40hz

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

my post wasn't directed towards you btw :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I would if i had a crx lol.

you can spend $100 and hit a 150 LOL. or you can fart, either or

4k budget and a hatchback not hitting 150s, and u said something wrong with him not hitting 150s with a 2.6k budget ?

im confuse. lol

Archived