Sonic Electronix

just from scanning the details here it sounds like something inside the box is coming loose behind the left sub hole maybe? did you check out the inside of your box? just trying to help

I appreciate the help man :) nothing I can see or find.. Box has a shiz load of fiber fill also so I don't think anything would rattle if there were something rattling..

just from scanning the details here it sounds like something inside the box is coming loose behind the left sub hole maybe? did you check out the inside of your box? just trying to help

I appreciate the help man :) nothing I can see or find.. Box has a shiz load of fiber fill also so I don't think anything would rattle if there were something rattling..

Well maybe someone more knowledgeable can help you here but....If it comes down to it, maybe a video to explain this "rattling"? I hope it's not a 'knocking' bottoming out sound

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Well maybe someone more knowledgeable can help you here but....If it comes down to it, maybe a video to explain this "rattling"? I hope it's not a 'knocking' bottoming out sound

I previously thought it was the sub.. But now i'm just beginning to think it's the box, the sub is fine in free air. Thats why I think it's the box

38" wide, 28" deep, 14.75" tall, Soundstream tx1.2000d, 5.5" wide with a 2" L port. Subs are mounted on top, are each getting about 500 watts rms until I put in my second battery and do the big 3

Not sure about this: "5.5" wide with a 2" L port."

But you can exchange the position of the subs, if the other sub does the same the box may be to blame, also a pic of the inside of the box could help.

That's what I was going to guess is the one sub could be unloading. As others have said pics would be very helpful or if you could even get a video.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!