SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Awesome... Sounds like everyone has things planned for this year...

I'd love to hear that Truck @bigMescan

Also wanna see your build come together @SMZ2

I was talking with Clint... I may be able to get those Vinyls cut... I'll know more in a week or so.

x2 @bigMescan

It's going to slowly... I found a good deal on some batts locally and the guy said he would hold one for me till I get the extra cash... it should make a dent in voltage drop.. I'm planning on 2 runs of positive to a battery then later a battery bank... I'm stuck between ofc and welding wire right now though... Hopefully this will start looking like a new build soon!

Thanks man I hope you stick around to see it! @Joeym4692

Let's move this to pm about the vinyls haha @mikelbolton

CameraZOOM-20130313163953783.jpg

Any guesses? I will reveal what it is on Friday... along with two other things I'm waiting on.

I wont spoil it... but Im a bit jealous.

Lemme know if you need a hand with anything, and if/when you want to swing by and pick that stuff up.

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

BIG ASS Battery!!

I wish but I will need one very soon and I am currently saving for one... so that was close but good guess

amp

But what amp is it?

I wont spoil it... but Im a bit jealous.

Lemme know if you need a hand with anything, and if/when you want to swing by and pick that stuff up.

Thank you sir!

It would be great to get some help man. Especially with the other biggish item coming in Rick said he would be up to helping with it too. It will probably be tomorrow I have work until late tonight. Thanks again bro.

Not sure what lvl the subs are but i may end up running 2 8s my pay check will decide

Good luck with it all man! Once you get rolling you should definitely post a build log though. Also Adam (Hatersgonnahate) has 2 dc 8's for sale in the classifieds http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164028-price-drop-dc-subs-for-sale-two-8s-and-a-level-3-10/ there is the link tell him I sent you... he is a good guy.

If money is an issue for 8's. Loudforce has some bad ass 8's. Fecupe runs them. He's more than happy with them. I believe they are 135 a piece. But I'm waiting to see the new Phantom Soundz neo 8.. Rated at 750wts...

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Just read the complete thread. Crazy 6th order I liked it but I understand the need for a seat:p great build looks like its gonna get crazy

Thanks man! It is indeed! I'm waiting on another package and I'm about to go work on an amp rack for the mystery amp...

Archived