SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Before you glue the top on, cut out the port and dry fit the top piece. I want to make sure you can get in and out of the box and mount the woofer. If you can't fit, then let me know and i'll try and design a little mod for you so you can fit. I hope you haven't glued that bracing down yet, because if it needs modified, that might become part of it.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Also, you might want to experiment with which end of the box is closer to you. It might be louder with the port closer to the seats, but i'll leave that up to your discretion.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Before you glue the top on, cut out the port and dry fit the top piece. I want to make sure you can get in and out of the box and mount the woofer. If you can't fit, then let me know and i'll try and design a little mod for you so you can fit. I hope you haven't glued that bracing down yet, because if it needs modified, that might become part of it.

The bracing part isn't glued yet and I think I have to trim the long piece because the width of the inside of the box came out to be a little less than 39... hopefully that won't mess up tuning to much... I'm also going to resin, fiberglass and paint the inside before I put the top on. I was also thinking about putting two led strips in the back port and letting them shine through the pvc to give it a nice bright bluish glow or is this a bad idea?

Here is a can trick with the current box. The box I'm building dwarfs the old box haha.

The bracing part isn't glued yet and I think I have to trim the long piece because the width of the inside of the box came out to be a little less than 39... hopefully that won't mess up tuning to much... I'm also going to resin, fiberglass and paint the inside before I put the top on. I was also thinking about putting two led strips in the back port and letting them shine through the pvc to give it a nice bright bluish glow or is this a bad idea?

wouldn't be a bad idea, although i'm not sure how well you'd see it.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Awesome Setup Sir

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

wouldn't be a bad idea, although i'm not sure how well you'd see it.

Yeah I'll test it out before I finalize but if it turns out right this box will stand out forsure!

Awesome Setup Sir

Thank you Sir. I love your setup too man I hope to hear it in person someday I've heard it sounds beautiful! Thanks again for the comment!

Archived