SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

No pictures for this update but I got my interior back in so that I can drive my car again lol. Honestly you cannot tell that all those wires are under the carpet. I've got to order some more lugs and fiberglass the inside of the wall before I move any further though. Depending on money this should be done quite soon.

very nice

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

20140129_160611.jpg

i like the deadener tape haha won't have to worry about that shaking loose thats forsure

Thanks bro. I have to say though it just felt wrong using audiotechnix to hold skyhigh wire in place lol.

Lol at deadener tape...

Awesome progress man!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

• 1 month later...

Looking good. Just a question why did you not just go out to the front with 1 piece? It will work fine like that might have been less work the other way but would lose airspace?

Also I have to goto page 12 to find this so get back to work and quit slacking.

Looking good. Just a question why did you not just go out to the front with 1 piece? It will work fine like that might have been less work the other way but would lose airspace?

I'm not quite sure what your saying man.

I've been slammed with school lately I'm working all this week during spring break so I'm going to try and get the battery rack done and get the volume of the wall so I can the figure out the port and see if it will even work. I'm about to order the rest of my terminals but want to make sure the current wall setup will work first...

I'm not quite sure what your saying man.

I've been slammed with school lately I'm working all this week during spring break so I'm going to try and get the battery rack done and get the volume of the wall so I can the figure out the port and see if it will even work. I'm about to order the rest of my terminals but want to make sure the current wall setup will work first...

Just giving you shit brother calm breathe LOL Get that school stuff done and dont let this thread get to page 12 no biggy LOL Looking great keep working bro

Going to try and knock out some smaller things that I already have what I need to complete. I'm going to try and finish the battery bank with the 2x2s just not sure how I'm going to make it removable. I need to order some more lugs for the 4 Guage and the 0 Guage to finish wiring. I'm going to draw up a rough sketch of the inner wall so I can get dimensions and figure the cubes and design the port. I already have the front baffle it just needs to be sized down some. I will need to get more wood for the port and more glass to seal the inside. I have a service engine light on though so I need to get that fixed before I buy anymore wood or Glassing materials.

Archived