anyone ever bag a 2005 taurus ?

Why would you do that?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

atleast the taurus will go up in value. after all the issues with the rear suspension on that particular model over the years.

\

But to answer your question it all depends on how and how much. how bags in the back and air struts like shock wave in the front;....... or bags all around. how to run it all and what system

i dont really know much about it i just put in new monroe shocks all around and the ride sucks just tryn to get a smoother ride on air far as money ill pay for smooth if i can get sum at a good price den ill be good

brooklyn style

I would never put a couple grand of suspension in a taurus. ever. never. if you need more ride height or stiffness in the rear these on and decent strut work great

http://www.amazon.com/Moog-CC859-Variable-Rate-Spring/dp/B000C59UXG

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I would never put a couple grand of suspension in a taurus. ever. never. if you need more ride height or stiffness in the rear these on and decent strut work great

http://www.amazon.com/Moog-CC859-Variable-Rate-Spring/dp/B000C59UXG

lol idk y everyone tells me that but the ride sucks new shocks new springs it just sucks smallest pot hole am feelin it like if the shocks are old i live in ny so pot hole city just want a smooth ride far as the car i luv it 60xxx mi havent had a proble but this yet

brooklyn style

my buddies rode like a catty lol. Plus he had 2 15s in the truck on a old rockford amp made it weigh down some.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

didnt even read anyones replies in here yet, i just went straight to typing, BUT WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BAG A TAURUS :unknw:

ITS A FUCKING TAURUS

**edit** Ray beat me to it

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I have a 05 as well. Pushing 200,000 miles now. And for the price of bagging the car....also the probably close to the blue book value of the entire car, you could replace all factory suspension, motor mounts, oil and trans gasket, subframe bushings, exhaust, ball joints, tie rods, complete tune up and fluid flush, put a cold air intake in, and sill probably put a decent stereo system in it.

There's not a kit made for the Taurus and its not a fun task to do, it's really not worth it. Sell the car and the money towards bagging it and buy a smoother driving car. I'm running KYB struts and moog springs all around and drive around 2,000 miles a month city and highway and it's a decent ride. Not luxury and not sporty but a good ride, not a ton of bouncing or quick jolts, just a pretty smooth ride. I usually try to avoid potholes.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived