anyone ever bag a 2005 taurus ?

didnt even read anyones replies in here yet, i just went straight to typing, BUT WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BAG A TAURUS :unknw:

bet u feel real good about ya self for sayn dat ill bag ma taurus if i want to so fuck off if u aint got nothin positive to say then go f ya self

ITS A FUCKING TAURUS

**edit** Ray beat me to it

brooklyn style

I have a 05 as well. Pushing 200,000 miles now. And for the price of bagging the car....also the probably close to the blue book value of the entire car, you could replace all factory suspension, motor mounts, oil and trans gasket, subframe bushings, exhaust, ball joints, tie rods, complete tune up and fluid flush, put a cold air intake in, and sill probably put a decent stereo system in it.

There's not a kit made for the Taurus and its not a fun task to do, it's really not worth it. Sell the car and the money towards bagging it and buy a smoother driving car. I'm running KYB struts and moog springs all around and drive around 2,000 miles a month city and highway and it's a decent ride. Not luxury and not sporty but a good ride, not a ton of bouncing or quick jolts, just a pretty smooth ride. I usually try to avoid potholes.

so i should try just motorcraft strut shock with those springs u showed me u think that ill work out for me ?

brooklyn style

i dont own a taurus nor have i ever. but a simple google search brought up a few things. id start looking around here http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/118-suspension-handling-brakes/123201-air-ride-3.html . but just bagging a car for a "better" ride is kind of a waste. in most cases you can get similar results going a different route.

thanx ill def take a look

brooklyn style

Archived