REVOofRustler Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 I've been playing with the thought of getting a Mechman 270, but that probably wouldn't happen for another couple of months. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
alenv10 Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 just go with a mechman 240 amp, its $399. got a quote from mechman sales NOTHING DOWN HERE YET OBSIDIAN FTW
REVOofRustler Posted October 18, 2012 Author Report Posted October 18, 2012 just go with a mechman 240 amp, its $399. got a quote from mechman sales I'd probably spend the little extra for the 270. Gives me a little more room for upgrades . Tonight I found that the clipping light on my bass knob does actually still work. I just wasn't turning it up enough! Haha 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 does the other light work? ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 does the other light work? Nope haha. I'll probably open it up sometime and see if it got disconnected or somethin haha. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
mrd6 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 More northwest guys! I like this build a lot, doing everything right the first time around keep it up! Have you been out to any of the shows here the last few months? My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Nikitaaa Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 Ohhh, you're local? Check out team nwspl! 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
revoracing247 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 im from the same area actually. is there a lot of shows around?? ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted October 21, 2012 Author Report Posted October 21, 2012 Ohhh, you're local? Check out team nwspl! I am local! And I actually have checked NWSPL a bit, but to be honest, I don't think I could be very competitive with my truck haha. I would like to get it metered sometime just to see where I'm at, though. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
mrd6 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 Even if you don't compete its always fun to come out and talk audio with people who aren't your dumbass friends ya know? Haha and get demos and get metered and everything. But yeah there's been a pretty good scene this year (close to a show every weekend if you are willing to drive a few hours). Should be even better next year. http://www.northwestspl.com/ My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.