never will i trust a bitch know matter what age i am. you may trust her that doesnt mean she isnt fucking someone else. look at it this way how would you know. Oh yeah love makes you ceratin, time makes you certain the love of your life is happy with you in every way. Im not saying this goes for everybody just stating my opinion.

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats gets a standing obation

Don't you mean ovation??

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

never will i trust a bitch know matter what age i am. you may trust her that doesnt mean she isnt fucking someone else. look at it this way how would you know. Oh yeah love makes you ceratin, time makes you certain the love of your life is happy with you in every way. Im not saying this goes for everybody just stating my opinion.
yo BIGarsenal, how old are you anyways? <_< just curious cuz it sounds like you havent even had a real women yet! how old are you "playa"? :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Maybe when you get older you will understand what it is to be a playa and what the game is ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

IMO i think the 1st step to being a "playa" would be to NOT have a picture of a "Donk" for your avitar... but im on the west coast, so what do i know.

J/P mane :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

that statement totally made you sound about 14 years old. Must suck living life not trusting anyone

I just wanted to comment about the money part, there is no reason what so ever you should give a girl money. It isn't theirs. Tell them to get a job.

Thats Right!! M O B for liiffe

if they want something...and you feel like bein cool..then you buy it..you dont give em cash...cuz you will have to pull outt he source of that cash and they will see the rest

Edited by needlesnpins

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Hey this topic is way out there truth of the matter is EVERY SINGLE ONE of us might claim to be a "playa " But do you think your goingto be a playa at the age of oh lets just say 50 ? Didnt you see that international players video ? Even Andra got married ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you gotta be playa on some other site cuzz you can't speak your mind on this one this is a RUSSIAN SITE LOG OFF ASAP BEFORE DAVID SELLS YOUR SOUL TO THE IRANIANS.....

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages