Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

starting to put everything back in. still have little odds and ends to modify.

p1100108p.jpg

p1100095e.jpg

in this pic it looks like sharp edges, but it isnt (on the tool box) i grinded the burrs down and then hit it with a steel wire bit on a drill. the edges are smooth and rounded.

p1100105o.jpg

p1100104x.jpg

p1100106s.jpg

p1100107m.jpg

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I still don't see grommets, but the side looks better.

what i did was better than grommets for my situation. plus 6 dollars a pop for 6 wires, no thanks. the insulation is a hose that is about 1/8in thick and will do me more good for usability than a grommet ever could. I can add and remove wires with ease.

here is what i did today.

instead of bolts, im going to use this, little more organized. 10ga OFC for jumpers, 4ga OFC to the Amp terminals.

p1100111w.jpg

p1100112i.jpg

dual inputs im going to use that i got today from TM

p1100120.jpg

p1100113z.jpg

p1100114o.jpg

p1100115x.jpg

p1100116b.jpg

p1100117.jpg

p1100119t.jpg

p1100124e.jpg

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I see that, and please don't get me wrong cause you're doing good work, but I don't see any protection going into the tool box, nor do I see anything going into the floor board where the cables come through. I'd just hate for you to have to jump out of this thing cause of a fire when those short out. That's all I'm saying. if you're comfy with it, I'll leave it alone. I like the material on the floor and back. What is it? Looks simple yet clean!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I see that, and please don't get me wrong cause you're doing good work, but I don't see any protection going into the tool box, nor do I see anything going into the floor board where the cables come through. I'd just hate for you to have to jump out of this thing cause of a fire when those short out. That's all I'm saying. if you're comfy with it, I'll leave it alone. I like the material on the floor and back. What is it? Looks simple yet clean!

i know what you mean about the floor and the tool box, they have been sanded/rounded/ etc where they are completely harmless and by no means could cut the jacket. like a roundover on the holes. but in other news.......

p1100168.jpg

p1100169.jpg

p1100177x.jpg

p1100172f.jpg

p1100179b.jpg

p1100181.jpg

p1100184q.jpg

p1100185f.jpg

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Love the fur man! Keep up the good work! :)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

why not post a video with out being edited

was already in the process. i edited this one, but just between clips. the reason that one was edited up was because i had only 1 min of video and wanted to get a vid out of it.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...