Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Builds looking great man! How did you work around the latches for the kick panels?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Sorry been a while since I've been on. I'm just catching up with all my threads I'm following. I love it. I'm curious about the amps though. I looked them up and it says 500w @ 4ohms but has dual inputs and 4ga outputs so it must put out some power. Can you elaborate on that?

Everything is looking good man!

Posted

Sorry been a while since I've been on. I'm just catching up with all my threads I'm following. I love it. I'm curious about the amps though. I looked them up and it says 500w @ 4ohms but has dual inputs and 4ga outputs so it must put out some power. Can you elaborate on that?

Everything is looking good man!

It is kind of a BS rating. The AA 500.1 can do around 7krms on 14.4v depending on the situation, ive seen 9k clamped at higher voltages, but ill likely see close to 5k in my application. For the price i couldnt pass it up.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Builds looking great man! How did you work around the latches for the kick panels?

latches meaning what, the hood latch?

I glassed it like normal, put a staple to pull the fabric back where it would go, then used a dremel and grinding wheel to cut the slot out. took quite a few test fits but they are locked in place with nothing holding them in and they dont budge at all.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...