Just ordered some air shocks, hopefully they work good

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I need to get my friend with a ranger to let me do this! Very clean work, can't wait for more pics :popcorn:

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

I've said it a million times, but...when I'm up in Buffalo again. Dang!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

sick. How many 2 by's you think you will have in it when you are done. I used 12 in my last wall. This...looks like more. haha Watching for more updates

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Haha thanks again guys! I'm looking at atleast 50 2x4s when all is said and done, maybe more hopefully not though lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Do it up alen!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

So today should be another work day when I finish up the regular job, fingers crossed. I need to finish the walls and ceiling, sheet the inside, than figure out how I'm going to attach the back to it in a solid manner. I'm going to make the back wall double thick for the most rigidity. Than I should be able to take measurements and get the 4th designed properly.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Here comes the noob question of this build... Although has nothing to do with your actual build. Where'd you get the lettering on your truck "Kryptonite"? Like who made that? Where'd ya get it? Imagine that across mine.... Wasted Talent... might be too long as it'd have to be small and bunched together, but eh, never know. Could think of somethin else.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived