yeaaa, IDK about this product. its a great idea but has a waaays to go before being useful IMO. These type of taser's are more pain compliance than a immobilization device, like the ones with probes. Immobilization is what you want in these situations, a pin prick of pain is going to piss an attacker off and its very easy to snatch a phone out of someones hand, especially a females. Pain compliance is exactly what it sounds like, and I use it more to get someone to do something, say someone who wont take there hands out from underneath them while im trying to handcuff them on the ground, they will get drive stunned and that pain will cause them to comply with what I want, their hands. An immobilization device such as the tasers with the probes, will end the attack instantly, end of story, with no chance of the attacker.

its not like in the movies when a girl tases a guy with one of these arcing type tasers and he drops to the ground unconscious lol. as soon as the taser breaks contact with the skin, the effects are over.

I would steer away from this product as it is not worth its price, IMO.

yeaaa, IDK about this product. its a great idea but has a waaays to go before being useful IMO. These type of taser's are more pain compliance than a immobilization device, like the ones with probes. Immobilization is what you want in these situations, a pin prick of pain is going to piss an attacker off and its very easy to snatch a phone out of someones hand, especially a females. Pain compliance is exactly what it sounds like, and I use it more to get someone to do something, say someone who wont take there hands out from underneath them while im trying to handcuff them on the ground, they will get drive stunned and that pain will cause them to comply with what I want, their hands. An immobilization device such as the tasers with the probes, will end the attack instantly, end of story, with no chance of the attacker.

its not like in the movies when a girl tases a guy with one of these arcing type tasers and he drops to the ground unconscious lol. as soon as the taser breaks contact with the skin, the effects are over.

I agree with your point of view because i have seen the effects of stun guns vs taser... But let it be known that NOT all people are affected by the power of a taser either and trust me when that situation occurs its a SCARY motherfucker

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I agree with your point of view because i have seen the effects of stun guns vs taser... But let it be known that NOT all people are affected by the power of a taser either and trust me when that situation occurs its a SCARY motherfucker

My high school calculus teacher's husband (leo) responded to a call for backup one evening and the perp had to be tazered three times (all barbs finding meat) before going down. Her husband also ended up with a broken knee from that guy before he went down.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

damn that sucks.... It's a SCARY realization when you know you made a clean hit on someone and after you hit the trigger they keep on coming towards you or not adhering to your commands...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌