Sundown Audio

anyone running anything by maxxsonics?

BRZ1700.1D at 2 ohms, love it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I've had a hifonics bxi1206 for 4 years,every issue i've had I pretty much brought to myself (i.e: flooded trunk,dropping pos on neg terminal),

besides that its been decent,at 1 ohm only got warm on hot summer days

Just grabbed a pair of the MB Quart 304 Onyx 12 in subs about a month they sound decent but they say they are 400rms and 800 max which is total dodo running them on a RF Punch 200.2 stereo 2ohm and had to turn amp down to 50% gain they would have fried in no time.

Clarion CX-501 HU

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400-A4 on

Rockford Fosgate T152 5.25 in center console and

Rockford Fosgate T1682 in front factory

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDCP on subs

6 12inch RF HX2's in 13.4 cuft. tuned to 30 with port in 47 with it out

240 Amp American Armature Alt

100AH C&D in back Optima Yellow top up front

Because I can't multi quote right now, for the two people above me, it doesn't matter how high the gain was turned up. The pre out voltage could have been ass for both head units and needed to be turned up more.

Normally you would be right there Too but before I put those MB's in I was running 2 RF P1 12's(model circa2006)150 rms 300max and had gain at about 85% and had no problems at all I only switched because I wanted the P1's for my explorer and put the MB's in my wifes 84 Delta 88.

Edited by Gumby688

Clarion CX-501 HU

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400-A4 on

Rockford Fosgate T152 5.25 in center console and

Rockford Fosgate T1682 in front factory

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDCP on subs

6 12inch RF HX2's in 13.4 cuft. tuned to 30 with port in 47 with it out

240 Amp American Armature Alt

100AH C&D in back Optima Yellow top up front

It won't kill it, but it will make the alt work pretty hard to keep the batts charged.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have a bxi1610 that has been good to me for the last three years.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback