Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer options/Limited space for ground pounding bass

Find 4 old school round solo baric 15's. 6 cubes handle all four. Make sure they are 4 ohm models, parallel them down to 2ohms, run two on each amp and get some clean hard hitting base. You won't be hair trickin' but on 1k watts you won't be anyway. You'll def have cone area and will hit low hard and clean

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

What 4x L7 15 in 6net

You gotta be kidding, unless you want monster port noise you'll never be able to tune the dame thing

I had my single L715 in 7net on 1k

Please tell me how he is going to fit 360 odd sqin of port in that box to avoid port noise,

And then tune it,

I some how think your out of the park on this on,

I've seen them in 3net each before but on 1k each at 37-42hz daily(didnt build the box so just estarmating tune)

Please tell you ok.....

1) who said L7?

2) if you read my 1st post, 1st sentence you'll see I said ORIGINAL ROUND SOLO.

3) if your not familiar with that GOOGLE

4) you should have now found that this is not an L anything series but an S series

5) if you keep looking instead of just spewing at the key board you'll now see these are designed For small sealed boxes. NO PORTS

6) refer back to my original post, 1st sentence. 15" round solos were designed for 1.5 cubic foot boxes SEALED.

7) do the math, it's going to be the same down under as it is here state side.

1.5 cubic feet

X 4 drivers

---------------------------

6 cubic feet

Could I make myself any clearer?

I wish I could negative rep you fir your post.

The only one of us outta the park on this was you. Do you think I just randomly type things in peoples posts just to see my words on a computer screen?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

LMAO!!!! that was funny^^^

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'll say one thing

Wait for the plaintive to set in and reasses what he is aloud to use,

If it more then so be it and 15's+ it is,

And it not then 12's it is

But don't forget he has 2 Amps both 500rms and no-strapabul so need indervigaly boxes not common chamber

I think Im gonna roll with 2 15D4 Sundown E Series for now. I can fit them with a little room to spare if done properly. Plus they wont kill my budget. Appreciate all the info and ideas, it has all been very helpful.

Archived