Wow I appreciate the link. I have started my savings back up again so I may be able to order soon. I'm trying to make sure I got enough funds to make the show in Wilson on 4/6/12. DB Drag event so ill prolly run mine through. I just got to go get it metered at Wires Inc. so I know my peak tone

Yeah man I'm going to try and compete there too but I can't go full till yet because of my voltage haha... Hit me up when you do go meter I'd like to see what number I'm hiting now too

Ill def hit you up when I head out to get metered. You mind filmin the computer on my phone while metering? Sine you can't go full tilt I'd slam it down to 12v and then leave the gain there or you could be louder at a lower gain level since the voltage would be up and you'd prolly be pushin 2.5k at 13v. Just a guess

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Ill def hit you up when I head out to get metered. You mind filmin the computer on my phone while metering? Sine you can't go full tilt I'd slam it down to 12v and then leave the gain there or you could be louder at a lower gain level since the voltage would be up and you'd prolly be pushin 2.5k at 13v. Just a guess

Yeah sure man I don't mind at all. Yeah its more violent now... I'm just waiting for some hours at work and for school to be out so I can work everyday to get my batteries haha

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm waiting on the weather to warm up so I can get back to workin again.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Hey bro, the HU was definitely a nice upgrade. 3 RCAs FTW... she gets loud too...

When are you an Z headed to get metered? HMU, I may come back out and see if the alt did anything for my output, especially seeing how my voltage doesn't drop nearly as bad as before... even at idle.

I'm holding off on that slab in front of my shop.... but we'll see what else I have in the works ;-)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

I appreciate it man. Ill def hit you up when me and Z go to the meter. That alt even though it was a pain to install on that Aveo I guarantee it will be worth it. I'm thinking 143 after the alt. Just a guess on my part. If your holding off on the paving I'm interested in what you got up sleeve haha

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Fix that ground. Rookies use the seat bracket for a ground.

^^That is exactly what i thought when i saw that pic..think about it, you double bolted the box and it looks like you have 8 or 10 gauge running to and from those bolts.. to ground to the body through that bolt with a run of 0/1 us never going to allow that amp to be pushed to the limit and you risk heating things up.^^

I got dual frame grounds running straight through the floor to the frame. I got 8ga speaker wire running from the amp to the box. I quit using that seat bolt a while back.

5F5B05C3-2CE2-4A0D-9174-E2CCB1D9CD3E-210

EDDAEFD8-A8CE-49BC-9764-50F0BC711BA5-210

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Fix that ground. Rookies use the seat bracket for a ground.

^^That is exactly what i thought when i saw that pic..think about it, you double bolted the box and it looks like you have 8 or 10 gauge running to and from those bolts.. to ground to the body through that bolt with a run of 0/1 us never going to allow that amp to be pushed to the limit and you risk heating things up.^^

Says the guy with one post.... He has dual frame grounds...

Edit:Ninja'd... Lol

Archived