Got her back yesterday and went straight to the wash from there haha anyway ill have my 2nd run of + wire to the back soon. Got to replace a CV Boot today. From there I think I may upgrade my door speakers then I'm going to concentrate on my engine for a while. I just didn't have time to replace the intake gasket with work so she went to the shop. Ill be upgrading the ignition to MSD and upgrading both front batts to AGM batts. I doubt these wet cells will take the heat of the coming summer. From there I'm pricing replacing the front and rear engine seals, pricing replacing my mechanical engine fan with 2 electronic fans attached to the back of the radiator it also replaces the original fan shroud with what is needed to shroud the new fans. Also will put Wagner Ceramic Pads on the front and thinking about replacing my back brake shoes with ceramic shoes. Also change tranny fluid and rear end oil.

Just basically give her a rehaul. Then ill be concentrated on minor body work and the rest of the interior. Just thought if let y'all know what's going on

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Dang man glad you got it straight. I have some dual inputs coming in soon and then I can get two runs of power also and get it playing again... you should enter sotm they are giving away a skar 85.4 and some 6x9s

Archived