Everyone post your blood pressure....

You guys on Comcast, what speed internet packages are you paying for..How many MB download?

How can you tell? I've had comcast cable for for the past 5 years and just recently swithed my Home phone service to Comcast so now I have TV, Internet and Phone service through Comcast and pay less the $100 a month for a year. B)

some reason it didnt let me use the "share click"

Posted Image

thats on AOL broadband, Iam sure when I test on firefox it will get up a lil higher

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

fire fox, almost doubled the down load, upload is a lil higher

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived