Second Skin Audio

I need major help!!!!

I been doin it for almost 2 months so i have all the experience i need.

if you are serious man spend some time reading the forums here and watch some youtube videos. there is soo much more to learn. i would venture to say that there are probably only a handful of people on here who actually have all the experiance they need. the rest of us are always trying to improve

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

i think i agree with you on this one.

OP if you are genuinely asking then just read then read some more. there are lost of threads that can answer nearly every question. there are also websites that tell you how to wire to certain ohm loads, like the12volt.com.

edit: ninja'd^^

Edited by RCP Audio

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Hi fellas, im lookin into powering 15 12' thump subs with a sony explod 100w peak/ 20,000w rms amplitude. I just need to know how i would go about wiring this setup. Jow many wires do i have to buy? Can i find some goid wires at walmart? Im putting my system in a 1963 buick. I know all of this will cost at least 10 grand... But im willing to spend the money to get the highest quality products money can buy. Im also looking to get some good 9' in speakers to put in my car dash of the car. I wanted the biggest speakers possible for that. I only measured 23 in along the car-dash with a measuring that i won at target the other day. I still want room for other stuff. So i could only surrender 18ins.

I just need advice on how to wire my thump subs to my batterys ima buy so they can "thump". Lol

my new sig right HEEEEEEEEEEEERE

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

:threadsucks:

lmao im sorry i still can take this thread serious

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

Hi fellas, im lookin into powering 15 12' thump subs with a sony explod 100w peak/ 20,000w rms amplitude. I just need to know how i would go about wiring this setup. Jow many wires do i have to buy? Can i find some goid wires at walmart? Im putting my system in a 1963 buick. I know all of this will cost at least 10 grand... But im willing to spend the money to get the highest quality products money can buy. Im also looking to get some good 9' in speakers to put in my car dash of the car. I wanted the biggest speakers possible for that. I only measured 23 in along the car-dash with a measuring that i won at target the other day. I still want room for other stuff. So i could only surrender 18ins.

I just need advice on how to wire my thump subs to my batterys ima buy so they can "thump". Lol

dude ur shit is gunna slap so fukin hard.

i bet u hit 250db and break your back window out and shit.

u can get some good 8 gauge wire or 16 gauge wire from wal-mart to power your amp.

also your going to need probably 5-6 boss 3 farad caps. (you can just wire those with 16 gauge)

as far as quality goes, sony is TOP OF THE LINE.

i got a buddy of mine that has 12 sony xplod 12,000w amps hooked up to a boss 2,000w/50,000w max sub and it pounds so hard.

hes probably doin like 350db

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

dude ur shit is gunna slap so fukin hard.

i bet u hit 250db and break your back window out and shit.

u can get some good 8 gauge wire or 16 gauge wire from wal-mart to power your amp.

also your going to need probably 5-6 boss 3 farad caps. (you can just wire those with 16 gauge)

as far as quality goes, sony is TOP OF THE LINE.

i got a buddy of mine that has 12 sony xplod 12,000w amps hooked up to a boss 2,000w/50,000w max sub and it pounds so hard.

hes probably doin like 350db

What about the Funky Pups. those are supposed to be SPL subs arent they. i keep seeing people talk about how good they are.

nah funky pups were so good they got retired.

sony is the new top of the line stuff at wal-mart.

wal-mart is gettin kicker too, so they will have some competition, but sony is still way better than kicker and all the other no name brands.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

oh and the q power subs, god damn dude.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop