30 hz tuned box as small as possible?

Hello, smd forum.

Here is the facts: i have a 15inch subwoofer that needs to go in a 7cubic foot enclosure to tune it to where it is happyist.. 30hz

I want to get it as small as fesably possible.... I dont know how to tune it or if there are any programs that would help. i am also on a budget and would like to go the slot ported dirrection. I want it to be no more than 18inchs in any direction.. I dont know if this is possible, but any help would be usefull.

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

The subwoofer has one of the largest ft3 that ive seen, it is recomended for 7..... Dont bash it, i have one in a 7cubic feet box, it hits that low.Ultimate_PW1550.gif

only thing i found on it....

and i dont know the math, and i thought that here would be the best way to learn the math, so thanks for the patience if you deem me worty :lazy:

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

What sub is it?

Ultimate (brand) pw1550.

To the person above me.... The point is to tune it low, not redo the car

you dont understand. you're going to be putting a 15 inch driver, that requires a LARGE enclosure, in a box intended for a 12.

you'll be wasting your money on supplies if you do that. trust me.

Archived