Crazy Stuff People Say After a Demo

"what else you got inside that box"

"If I had sat on your trunk lid any longer, I would have had an orgasm" (girl of coarse) playing some project pat song

"Thats only one speaker?"

"I feel weird"

"Thats fucking crazy"

"Thats whats up"

"Your car is going to fall apart"

XS-power1.jpg

My friend was giving me a demo and then one his friends comes back from the restroom and says "dude that just help me take a shit" lmao the restrooms were like maybe 30ft away

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

nothing, I'm not loud..........yet

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Best friend in the backseat with his girlfriend, "You're making her tits shake!" Changed the song to Slow Down The Bass, "Stop making her puss shake!!" I ended up getting punched in the jaw hahaha.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

This thread makes feel good about my system. Compared to some of your guys setups making peoples nose itch, and i'm doing it on a 9105d that might put out rated on a good day. Of course my car is only like 4cuft of air space before the subs lol.

My uncle jumped away from the car and my cousin said "dude did you see

My dads ears? There was blood"

The usual *speechless*

"wtf that's two 12's"

"youve got a nice frequency range"

"shit gets low!"

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Had two people in my car, 1 in the front 1 in the back. When I turned it up, the guy in the front covered his ears and yelled "holy shit!" 30 seconds later I turned it back down and he said "I think my ears are bleeding". Guy in the back said it reminded him of his friend's 2 18's. We got to the restaurant and after 45 minutes he said his ears were still ringing.

I'm not that loud, 2 15" Obsidian's on an SAE-1200. With my craps electrical (not even the big 3) I would be surprised if I was getting more than 1000 watts on a good day.

Everyone in my area are wimps lol.

Back when I had my 10" TC Epic back there me and my friend got back from the gym. He rolled into my driveway first, me second. My roommate commented that the first system was loud, but whoever had the second system was shaking the windows. He said that can't be, because he has 2 12's and I have 1 10". He had 2 kicker comps on a kicker 1000. He for some reason never wanted to listen to my system... Lol

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

"You're gonna destroy your car"

"My hair is moving"

"I don't know what I would do with all this bass"

"Damn, that's good for just 1 12'"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived