Jump to content

Crazy Stuff People Say After a Demo


Recommended Posts

Posted

"your going to be deaf"

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

xterraboy03 and i got this one. very odd and out of left field

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Posted

"bro turn that shit down, my heart like stopped and then it started beatin again." kids reaction to my pos kenwoods could not stop laughin.

i get the "my nose itches" from everyone oh and some kid couldnt not stop saying "thats some straight gangsta shit"

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Posted

"Dang man I gotta get a 18." "You did your car right." "I'm putting an 18 in my civic." "Where did you buy that sub from?" This was all in one day haha.

Posted

Fox_racin4 made my nose run with his truck lol and his makes your back itchy lol

And I've had people say

I've never seen a box that big for one 12

Damn that's only 2 8s (when I had the 8s in)

And other generic stuff that everyone else has been saying

Posted

Fox_racin4 made my nose run with his truck lol and his makes your back itchy lol

And I've had people say

I've never seen a box that big for one 12

Damn that's only 2 8s (when I had the 8s in)

And other generic stuff that everyone else has been saying

Ill have to post the pic of singers back in a bit lol

I get se pretty good reactions haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

"that cant be 2 10's" <-- prolly the most common reaction i get... the last demo i got from someone my reaction ---> "im getting louder or going broke trying" made mine sound soooooooooooo weak :(

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

459bec61.jpg

Needless to say, my truck literly hurts your back That pic was taken after a 10mim drive back to his place lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...