Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

borderlands 2 just seems like a way more polished version of borderlands 1, and unlike most series, took a step forward in my opinion, rather than a step back, but all of this is based off of about 5hrs of gameplay.

it really is most game when they try to improve something they break the things that did work. BL2 still keeps all the functionality of the first one just improved on it. they didnt completly change the game mechanics. that automatically a win in my book

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

Picked it up on the way home today. I'm gonna watch a few Let's Play/gameplay videos before I break the plastic though, I may end up returning it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This game is awesome. Even moreso with PhysX enabled.

The "The Name Game" quest had me rolling on the floor, along with some of the other sidequests.

All of the debris from one of the first boss fights (stupid Psycho ambushed me while I was trying to take the screenshot)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97296084

PhysX poo water

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97898703

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

"Bonerfart" that shit cracked me up and confused me at the same time. how does one fart with their boner

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

I have no idea, but it was hilarious as hell. Same with some of Scooter's and Claptrap's quests, and the "shoot the guy in the face" one

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

on my second play through. level 36 and rising.

edit: if you do all the side quests, the game is looooooooong. not to mention the second play through is WAY harder.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

thge first one was the same way. and its no fun if do nt do all the side quests. and look for all the challanges.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

You all recommend it huh? I may have to see what all I can do to purchase the game...

Would it be alright if I've never played the first? I know some games, you definitely shouldn't hop in the middle of the series or whatnot, should play it all the way through from beginning to end, but cash is tight my fellas. I'm not much of a storyline person like "So why does he hate him?" or whatever. Lemme just shoot crap or whatever quests require.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

You all recommend it huh? I may have to see what all I can do to purchase the game...

Would it be alright if I've never played the first? I know some games, you definitely shouldn't hop in the middle of the series or whatnot, should play it all the way through from beginning to end, but cash is tight my fellas. I'm not much of a storyline person like "So why does he hate him?" or whatever. Lemme just shoot crap or whatever quests require.

you will know what is going on without playing the first, but the first adds a lot to the game (characters from the first are in the story, they make little jokes that you wouldnt catch without playing the first, etc.) but nothing that would ruin the game. the main villian is completely new, so there is no real back story to why they hate him in the first, all is explained in the 2nd.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

yeah you can get away with starting on the second one. its a great game unique to the FPS genre. its a ton of fun. however it you will not completly understand the whole plotline in the second. but 95% of it is easy enough to figure out

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...