Guest MegaloManiac

i asked the question cuz i have dual 220 amp alts and 9 1000 cranking amp batts with 5 runs of 1/0 goin to them and i am running 9000 watts rms and even with me at 3000 rpms i still drain down to low 12's  :R but im not gonna lean on it tho cuz i just got off tha phone with dom and im gonna run 4 300 amp big boys and i wont have any more probs with voltage  :D

I must see pics now :P

i asked the question cuz i have dual 220 amp alts and 9 1000 cranking amp batts with 5 runs of 1/0 goin to them and i am running 9000 watts rms and even with me at 3000 rpms i still drain down to low 12's  :R but im not gonna lean on it tho cuz i just got off tha phone with dom and im gonna run 4 300 amp big boys and i wont have any more probs with voltage  :D

Four alternators??

with only 9,000 watts RMS i'd say sell the 220s and get two 300s if you can. do you have room for 4 alternators under your hood and have you done the big 3. it's amazing how a lot of people know about car audio and have never heard of the big 3........

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module