DD-1 your radio output

Connect to your 3sixty

Leave your radio at it's highest unclipped level

DD-1 output of 3sixty

Connect to your amps

DD-1 your amp output

It's how I did the EPX2, time consuming but worth it.

7a8893a2.jpg

This thing has level LED's as well. With the tune everything was as it needed. The red clip light on the EPX2 does not come on. Not sure what your running but i was able to take a 4 volt out alpine and run it into my EPX2 and bring the voltage down to feed older Fosgate amps that only allowed for 3V in. Just sayin in case thats something your facing too.

Edited by ROLEXrifleman
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

You have to find where the headunit clips first (use a 0db tone for this), then you connect the 3sixty up and one channel at a time (also using a 0db tone) find where each rca output on the 3sixty clips at and adjust the rca gain on the 3sixty so it is not distorted (note: from what i found the clip lights on the 3sixty are very close to the dd1 so you may find that if you turn up the gain more the dd1 will show distortion however the 3sixty will not show clipping. Just set what the dd1 shows.) Then you will connect your amps up to the 3sixty and adjust the gains on the amps (i personally use -5db tones for my amps. 0 is too soft and -10 ive had problems with so -5 is good for me and most music that is out there today).

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Well put KAA ...

And exactly,.. wether right or wrong,.. Lol,.. exactly how I did it...

I didn't even care what the 3sixty or my 2500bdcp level indicators even showed and just followed teh DD-1.

( while your here bro??.. Did you ever get your second .2 in and rolling my friend??? I was waiting for that??,.. Take care either way)

And at the OP- when ya delete posts,... Kinda makes others (me big time here) posts look a lil bit outta sorts... Lol... Anyway...

Welcome to the forum.. And show some pics or vids of your system when your up and rolling ..

Well put KAA ...

And exactly,.. wether right or wrong,.. Lol,.. exactly how I did it...

I didn't even care what the 3sixty or my 2500bdcp level indicators even showed and just followed teh DD-1.

( while your here bro??.. Did you ever get your second .2 in and rolling my friend??? I was waiting for that??,.. Take care either way)

Yes i have the second 3sixty.2 but its not installed. I probably will sell it with my carputer i bought. I am trying hard as hell to move out and be done being with my parents and get my own life so i am selling the stupid crap i have. /end rant lol. And to what you said about the output on the amp, Steve himself pointed out on his video that they are not 100% accurate for distortion or clipping. They are just a reference for beginners.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Right right...(on the level indicators)

And great luck to you in your ventures buddy......

Moved out at 16, (parents were wicked cool, I just wanted my own shit, and shit it was, lol).

With that,... After you move out ... Think your parents will let me move in???????.. I'll mow the lawn,.. Now and then???...

Really bud,... Get what ya want... Rip it up... Take care man..

You have to find where the headunit clips first (use a 0db tone for this), then you connect the 3sixty up and one channel at a time (also using a 0db tone) find where each rca output on the 3sixty clips at and adjust the rca gain on the 3sixty so it is not distorted (note: from what i found the clip lights on the 3sixty are very close to the dd1 so you may find that if you turn up the gain more the dd1 will show distortion however the 3sixty will not show clipping. Just set what the dd1 shows.) Then you will connect your amps up to the 3sixty and adjust the gains on the amps (i personally use -5db tones for my amps. 0 is too soft and -10 ive had problems with so -5 is good for me and most music that is out there today).

ok let me know if i got this right first i get the clip point on the radio,second i plug the front rca on the radio to the front input rca of the 3sixty?do i plug the front output of the 3sixty straight in to the DD-1 to ajust the clip knob on the 3sixty? using the odb test tone ? and will repeat these steps for the rear and sub inputs and outputs?