Emmet Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Lol snap. Just don't be posting in the what are you eating on thread... That'd turn awkward real fast. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 He has more power than me, I can't change any of his personal info lol I guess you better figure something else out. Better get creative because this may go down as a 1st round TKO. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 It's gonna have to go down as a TKO. It's beyond my power to fuck with the Nate Almighty. Replace the globe with SMD. That's Nate in a nutshell. I bow down sir lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 It's gonna have to go down as a TKO. It's beyond my power to fuck with the Nate Almighty. Replace the globe with SMD. That's Nate in a nutshell. I go down on you sir lol ^Fixed! 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Oh oh.... You got jokes..... LOL My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Epic thread derailment is epic. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Oh oh.... You got jokes..... LOL You left yourself wide open for that. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Epic thread derailment is epic. I think we pretty much derail every thread we start posting in. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 You left yourself wide open for that. About as open as your asscheeks. BAM. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 About as open as you asscheeks. BAM. I was going to say that when I first posted but I decided to leave you be since N8 clearly raped you with no lube. I mean he took your manhood, pride and virginity in a matter of minutes. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.