77-AUDIO Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/drunken_group_of_girls_stabs_year_Mxkmq3rBFRjefHQkYROvQP I can not stand this. Look at the fool that's turned around in the pic of the link above. People walking around with their pants so far down that you can see their ass. Its just plain stupid IMHO. I want to offer then a belt but most of them have one on. So what I was think was starting a class on how to put pants on. If I wanted to see some ass, i'd go to the strip club.... That or run up pull their pants down and run. What are they going to do chase after me... I'll be long gone before they get them back up to come and catch me. Cause you know they would have to either hold them up or figure out how to make them stay up on the hips where they should be. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Red-navi-916 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Well i hate ppl with DC Level 4 with Level 5 1.4 ohm coils. 1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz. Sundown SAZ-1500D wired to .7 ohm. Merlon Wiring ijs tho BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Chris Hammer Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Thats a girl? HAHAHA Saggging is stupid IMHO. I agree. one thing to wear your pants low on your hips but another to have your ass hanging out and WADDLE to walk around. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
mttornquist Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I see guys do it all the time and laugh at them! never seen a girl do it like that though My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
77-AUDIO Posted July 30, 2012 Author Report Posted July 30, 2012 Well i hate ppl with DC Level 4 with Level 5 1.4 ohm coils. 1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz. Sundown SAZ-1500D wired to .7 ohm. Merlon Wiring ijs tho Guess I hit a nerve with someone..... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
zack_e89 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 http://www.nypost.co...BFRjefHQkYROvQP I can not stand this. Look at the fool that's turned around in the pic of the link above. People walking around with their pants so far down that you can see their ass. Its just plain stupid IMHO. I want to offer then a belt but most of them have one on. So what I was think was starting a class on how to put pants on. If I wanted to see some ass, i'd go to the strip club.... That or run up pull their pants down and run. What are they going to do chase after me... I'll be long gone before they get them back up to come and catch me. Cause you know they would have to either hold them up or figure out how to make them stay up on the hips where they should be. Well i hate ppl with DC Level 4 with Level 5 1.4 ohm coils. 1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz. Sundown SAZ-1500D wired to .7 ohm. Merlon Wiring ijs tho Guess I hit a nerve with someone..... lmao 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Born_Again Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 All their homies must think it's cool, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. My group of friends certainly doesn't wear their pants that way.
Lbox88 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 it's so retarded, it happens up here too. UBL | Build Log
77-AUDIO Posted July 30, 2012 Author Report Posted July 30, 2012 Oh btw. I don't have that anymore. Already changed it up. Lol. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.