Sonic Electronix

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Seems like for a new company or even a smaller company making good products it would be tough to break into this market, dc and mechman pretty much have it sewn up. They make great products but also its the marketing because im pretty sure there are many companys that make great alternators as well but just dont get the publicity. They dont have people crawling the forums plugging there goods every other day.

Seems like for a new company or even a smaller company making good products it would be tough to break into this market, dc and mechman pretty much have it sewn up. They make great products but also its the marketing because im pretty sure there are many companys that make great alternators as well but just dont get the publicity. They dont have people crawling the forums plugging there goods every other day.

That is very true.. They all make very good products

I've had a 270xp for about a year and a half. Took about 6 weeks after I ordered it to get it. Not that bad. It has worked great for me but the rectifier has blown twice in it. First time about a month after I got it. Considering I'm in the Midwest and them in Cali shipping takes 4-5 days but turn around was right around two weeks and it worked great since but the same thing happened just over a month ago. Sent it back a week or so ago still under warranty. Just waiting to get it back. I would run DC again but would probably try someone else first just to have something to compare. I would probably go mechman next. Their customer service seems to be pretty good overall.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I have a 300 spx.. its a monster. I love it and eventually I will add 2 more of them.

What type of system are you pushing on yours right now?

saz3500 @.5 ohm, but I also have 2 xs d3100s and an xs sp950.

I would like to push the Crscendo 3500 at 1ohm, I have a xs 975, and will be grtting a xs 3400 to replace my stock battery. That work?

Archived