Final Bassrace Ruling

jack

the low post man is B the asian dude that was a loud ass DB DRagger I believe, I could be wrong buit I dont think so.

Also there allready is an Official Bass Race CD and you know WHAT, It Fucken Slams.

True Post count doesn't mean much but at least introduce yourself before trash talkin so we don't think your some kind of keyboard commando.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I can't wait for Feb the sh*t talking is already getting started... Sweet

Alpine.. what the hell is with all the confusion, i have been reading your post everywhere and your starting to sound like 'The Riddler" in Batman :) Hit me up this weekend we have alot of work to do.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Oh Yeah, for that other comment about who likes Db Drag.. I DO !!! the Loudest newbie... 157.3 db SM 1-2 , Going for 160's this year. :) STETSOM Baby!!!

Db Drag is a good entry class.. hell i started out in street b with shitty equipment.. :) i truied bass race a few times.. but hell, i think i would like to get more into that.. DB drag is ok, but, bass race is where the money is.. espically for west coast finally and world finals.. :)

I think there should be a bit better clearity on DB drag.. at west coast finale 06 i had 1 12's going up against 1 15 with 4 amps in that car.. vs my 2 12's with 1/4 the power.. :) thats how things go..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

also... B better gets some facts together before accusing one of the best Db judges on the west coast.. he didnt have to judge that world final event.. takes alot of bitterness or lack of thought to come on here and start calling out people, for things that you "THINK" with no type of proof..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

did a 151.2 BassRace on a TL legal and sealed today. What kind of #'s are you bringing to the table

I may as well become a spectator now, good work JACK!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I may as well become a spectator now, good work JACK!!

What!!???

Going to tuck tail and run?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sissy

Ha, alright jack deathmatch ?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived