Final Bassrace Ruling

jack

hahahah... thats the spirit.. :) maybe i can get in on that :)

Really doubt your ready for that.

I've heard both of these car in detail, and It's going to be tough to decide who to place my money on

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

possible. i could possibly hold a 146-147 without too much damage

I have no idea what it will hold, but I'm always game. What do you have for your power supply.

I got Two Kinetic 2400's in the back now, more runs of 0 and one stinger V35 up front.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Man I take a break for a couple of days from being on this site and look at all the B.S. I find. LOL Are we all a little anxious to get back into it or what?

I say we start doing side bets/pots. 1st and 2nd place per class. Nothing mandatory just if you wanna play and think you can take it all the way. Maybe $5 per person 2nd place (highest in bracket out playing competitors)get there money back 1st ( highest in bracket our playing competitors) takes the pot. For example:

129.9 class 10 entries 6 play $30

1st $25

2nd $5

139.9 class 12 entries 8 play $40

1st $35

2nd $5

149.9 class 5 entries 4 play $20

1st $15

2nd$5

Must declare your class before qualifying. You have to know what your doing before you run and if you don't you shouldn't be betting.

Just an idea.........

Man I take a break for a couple of days from being on this site and look at all the B.S. I find. LOL Are we all a little anxious to get back into it or what?

I say we start doing side bets/pots. 1st and 2nd place per class. Nothing mandatory just if you wanna play and think you can take it all the way. Maybe $5 per person 2nd place (highest in bracket out playing competitors)get there money back 1st ( highest in bracket our playing competitors) takes the pot. For example:

129.9 class 10 entries 6 play $30

1st $25

2nd $5

139.9 class 12 entries 8 play $40

1st $35

2nd $5

149.9 class 5 entries 4 play $20

1st $15

2nd$5

Must declare your class before qualifying. You have to know what your doing before you run and if you don't you shouldn't be betting.

Just an idea.........

Holy Sh*$#@T Kimo Everything we do we start betting as if it was Texas Hold em, I think we need help.. :unsure: we've been gambling since kids. Can't we do anything with out Gambling? I guess not! I'M ALL IN!!! Ha Ha Ha :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Holy Sh*$#@T Kimo Everything we do we start betting as if it was Texas Hold em, I think we need help.. :unsure: we've been gambling since kids. Can't we do anything with out Gambling? I guess not! I'M ALL IN!!! Ha Ha Ha :lol:

true................

Nah I just wanted to change it up. Last year it was just between Brian and Alpine and it got crazy at times. We probably do that again. This way its fair across the board. The major kicker is you have to declare before you qualifty! This eliminates any cinderella stories. Kind of a Put Up or Shut Up attitude if you will.

The major kicker is you have to declare before you qualifty

I declare 129.9, 139.9, 149.9 :D

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

true................

Nah I just wanted to change it up. Last year it was just between Brian and Alpine and it got crazy at times. We probably do that again. This way its fair across the board. The major kicker is you have to declare before you qualifty! This eliminates any cinderella stories. Kind of a Put Up or Shut Up attitude if you will.

This is one hell of an idea i think this will promote and make this sport fun, nothing to crazy so people's pocket books get hurt, just enough to say damn! I really think you got something here maybe you you should claim it and call it something before someone else takes it. :) Wish i thought of it. Know tell us the whole world the truth, did you just think about this, because it sounds like you been planning and working on this. :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived