hell ya last car i bought was a 98 grand am for 200 dollars i swear the only thing wrong with it was the head gasket was blown it had 80,000 miles on it. paint was meh but after a good waxing it was all gravy... brough it home by dragging it with my pops truck with flat tires all i heard was bitching for a month about what a piece of shit it was lol i put about 100 dollars in it done all the work myself and sold it at the end of the month for 2000 flat lol

that takes skill, skill that I one day hope to have. I fucking hate working under the hood. It's like open heart surgery but a great skill.

My room mate's girlfriend saw me taking out my alternator to get it fixed and saw me trying to fix the timing belt on my vehicle..... her response was "why don't you just take it to a shop?" ..... fucking pisses me off. If I can fix something by myself instead of being charged out the ass to have a simple job completed then I'm going to do it myself.

my other room mate was getting advice on doing a system on his brand new ford focus when my room mate tuned in and said "just take it to a shop and get it done right"..... WTF did you ever see how great of a job I did on my car or are you fucking blind and that ignorant

my rant ends here. long story short I couldn't fix the timing belt because the idler pulley had gone bad and I didn't have proper tools to fix it.

I trust no shop guys at all for the most part, took my dad an hour of argument to have my timing belt done at a mechanic when I get the money instead of having a good friend of mine who's good with cars to do it, damn tensioner made me change my mind.

I kinda don't trust mechanics cause I feel like when I have something fixed, they are gonna fuck up something else, so they force me to bring it to be fixed, so they make more money.

Audio shop guys, loololol, I'd be like "no touchy of the audio"

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

hell ya last car i bought was a 98 grand am for 200 dollars i swear the only thing wrong with it was the head gasket was blown it had 80,000 miles on it. paint was meh but after a good waxing it was all gravy... brough it home by dragging it with my pops truck with flat tires all i heard was bitching for a month about what a piece of shit it was lol i put about 100 dollars in it done all the work myself and sold it at the end of the month for 2000 flat lol

that takes skill, skill that I one day hope to have. I fucking hate working under the hood. It's like open heart surgery but a great skill.

My room mate's girlfriend saw me taking out my alternator to get it fixed and saw me trying to fix the timing belt on my vehicle..... her response was "why don't you just take it to a shop?" ..... fucking pisses me off. If I can fix something by myself instead of being charged out the ass to have a simple job completed then I'm going to do it myself.

my other room mate was getting advice on doing a system on his brand new ford focus when my room mate tuned in and said "just take it to a shop and get it done right"..... WTF did you ever see how great of a job I did on my car or are you fucking blind and that ignorant

my rant ends here. long story short I couldn't fix the timing belt because the idler pulley had gone bad and I didn't have proper tools to fix it.

I trust no shop guys at all for the most part, took my dad an hour of argument to have my timing belt done at a mechanic when I get the money instead of having a good friend of mine who's good with cars to do it, damn tensioner made me change my mind.

I kinda don't trust mechanics cause I feel like when I have something fixed, they are gonna fuck up something else, so they force me to bring it to be fixed, so they make more money.

Audio shop guys, loololol, I wouldn't even let West Coast Custom touch my audio, I'd be like "no touchy of the audio"

car audio shop guys....... I like my local car audio shop, they carry a lot of fosgate stuff and offer reasonable prices. Boss man claims that my amp won't (which I am) run at a .5ohm load.... and he said that doing 4 terminal posts for a single sub won't work (which is). I think you had 4 terminal posts too and I'm sure you're having no problem whatsoever. I explained that with box rise the impedance will rise making it more stable, which it did.

I offer to anyone who wants a system to help them out with installment and suggestions. my last build I got a pioneer touch screen double DIN, JL 12" and hifonics amp, and 4 6.5" fosgate punch speakers for $500. I do pretty well when it comes to deals :P

ive worked under the hood since i was 8 i am 22 now still a yungin but love to work on cars,under them, in them doesnt matter. I can work on anything with wheels ive worked on motorcycles, atvs, dirtbikes, mopeds whatever. Taken motors apart on all of them and put them back, I love getting dirty and you can make so much money by just knowing what is wrong and tax people a little but a shop holy hell theyll tax the hell out of you for a 30 min job that theyll say takes 4 hrs blah blah blah lol. all in all its a good skill to learn...

Oh hell ya and im a smart ass shopper lol i find hella deals but mines might be a little too hot for a couple peoples liking lol. I aint a thief no more but just know where to go n who to call lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

ive worked under the hood since i was 8 i am 22 now still a yungin but love to work on cars,under them, in them doesnt matter. I can work on anything with wheels ive worked on motorcycles, atvs, dirtbikes, mopeds whatever. Taken motors apart on all of them and put them back, I love getting dirty and you can make so much money by just knowing what is wrong and tax people a little but a shop holy hell theyll tax the hell out of you for a 30 min job that theyll say takes 4 hrs blah blah blah lol. all in all its a good skill to learn...

Oh hell ya and im a smart ass shopper lol i find hella deals but mines might be a little too hot for a couple peoples liking lol. I aint a thief no more but just know where to go n who to call lol

Yeah, another thing I don't like about mechanics, is the fact I'm gonna have to pay for them to dick around, and they call it "labor"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Women, Can't live with them, Cant live without them. We are fucked.

And i see no problem doing what you guys did, As long as you don't literally spray the dash with water, you should be fine. Looks like theres not power anything in the doors, maybe other then speakers.

When are you updating that build log of yours? I just checked it out, and want to see more!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Ya we got a little on the dash but its a work truck and i didnt hurt anything, the doors is no power in them at all the only thing is those crappy stock 6.5s in the door. But its very clean now.

should be soon ive had to work on that truck to sell it so i can get some money back from buying it. Should be soon maybe today or tmw ill have the doors fiberglassed, im also in the works of painting my streetbike so its a couple projects i got going on lol. Ill post pics of the bike when i get it in, i just bought a airbrush gun so ive got some major things in works for it and the truck as far as airbrush custom stuff.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

slp ya that sumbish is clean as hell now, little grease lightening will help clean up any car lol. I use it everytime i buy a car to clean it that shit will get off anything under the hood too, were rebuilding a motor for a heated pressure washer right now we got for free along with a big ass parts washer for free lol. My pops work just throws stuff out that barely has anything wrong with it. Oh its got a scratch lets buy a new one haha so we go pick it up and were supposed to dump it off at the trash but fuck that lol....

Omega ya thats how the shops do my friend works at one and i used to go sit up there and chill and help him a little and what goes on behind the scenes is ridiculous lol. They treat the cars like shit and rig everything up. I can tsay every shop does that but i know that a couple of them in sanford, nc do haha

Only complaint i get from my wife about my purchases is this one; "You bought that blank and you never even use it!" Thing is, i buy something like a psp, or some gadget and i use it once a month or less so she complains. My response is, um, i've had that blank for umpteen years and it still works like brand new. That's just how I am, I'll buy something nice and take care of it like it was made of gold. For instance, I have a scanner/printer I bought 10 years ago that still works perfect. It just sits there, but when she needs to scan something it scans. I don't hear her complain then lol. Same thing with the xbox 360 she bought for my b-day a year ago. Gets played once a month or so, but works and looks like new.

My wife just can't understand why I will not just take my truck to a shop when it brakes and let them keep it and fix it ... She go so mad at me when I got rear ended, I refused to let the body shop of their (people's insurance) choice and give me a rental until its fixed ...

I will not leave my truck with untrustworthy people that I do not know and use regularly ... Knowing my luck, some dum ass will get in there and abuse and tear up my stereo system and I wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch