Sonic Electronix

first off... I came here because I was banned from ca.com for a week and started to get bored lol.

Well... Im from minnesota, I am a member of team noize violation, IDK if you guys know abut us or not... I have a 99 ford ranger, I had an atomic apxx 18 and an saz3500 but I pulled that out and josh cosgrove and I are walling it with 4 dc lvl 4 15s, power for now will be an saz3500 but I will eventually upgrade to two.. Electrical is a dc power 300 spx alt, dual runs of knu 1/0, 2 xs d3100s and an xs xp950. I just need to branch out from ca.com and learn some more.. thats why im here... it looks promising so far.

Welcome to the family!

That's a nice setup you have too

Welcome to the forum... FYI you MAY not want to start off on a new forum saying you were banned from another one...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌