XS Power

Is it ok to wire a multi-battery system like this

my cuzin and i are about add a new system to his 2003 trailblazer and wondering whats the best way to wire the batteries, ground the 3 rear batteries to the chassis or run a ground from the front d3400 to the 1st rear d3100 and then jump from neg to neg to neg like we're doing with the power wire.

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692

Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system)

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

(2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501

(2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES

sounds good, i would def run that dedicated ground line front to back, you know for sure you have a solid ground up front since the vehicle runs with it already lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I was thinking the same but seen some people run the rear batteries to the chassis and some do front to back batteries. what about grounding the amps. in my truck i just have one d3400 under the hood so i grounded my amps to the chassis. so we ground his amp to the battieries cause i seen lots of people do that and i've seen lots ground them to the chassis to

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

I was thinking the same but seen some people run the rear batteries to the chassis and some do front to back batteries. what about grounding the amps. in my truck i just have one d3400 under the hood so i grounded my amps to the chassis. so we ground his amp to the battieries cause i seen lots of people do that and i've seen lots ground them to the chassis to

You would be fine grounding it to the chassis. Its actually way better than front to back. Check this video.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Its amazing how many people swore up and down that you always needed equal runs of the same gauge cables from the front to rear, until this video came out. I wonder how much bad information about running cables was given out before this video. And where did the whole run cables instead of chassis ground even start?

Its still on that particular vehicle. And I'm sure they have at least the big 3 done as far as ugrading the stock grounds. Also at the end yo uhere them say its fine for an apllication 2500 watts less on the PARTICULAR vehicle. My voltage drop was almost eleminated on my truck when I ran dedicated ground wires. Every car is different.

Overkill on electrical is never a bad thing. I run a dedicated ground up to the front from the rear battery plus I have a ground off of that battery to the chassis...and my amplifier grounds on the back battery. So I have both. I think Im covered.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

his trailblazer has about 8000 watts rms. 2 audiopipe ap3000.1d each one at a 2ohm load (3000 rms) driving 1 lanzar 1533d and 5 audiopipe ap2004 (100x4=400 rms each) totalling 2000 rms. the plan is to hook the (5) ap-2004's to the first (d3100) battery in the back and each ap-3001d to a (d3100) battery seperately also and running the grounds to the negative of the battery that the positive is connected to.

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

you could run a neg run from front to back and ground on chassis on the back. If you are not comfortable with grounding just the chassis.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill